Glad to see folks logging back in and using the site. I've made some pretty significant updates behind the scenes over the last few days. All the source is now on GitHub. Here's a summary of changes..
* Merged with the more modern Otter framework
* Support for proper response codes (404,200,etc)
* Support for memcached caching
* Upgraded passwords to use bcrypt
* Added RSS 2.0 feeds for links and comments (add format=rss)
* Added JSON feeds for links, comments, polls, journals, users (add format=json)
I'm going to take on a modernized skin next and we'll phase out these old janky ones.
There's probably problems, your best bet is to email me or hit me up on Facebook.